Alumi graphics is a versatile and durable, aluminium foil-based, product that naturally conforms to smooth or rough surfaces of brick, concrete and asphalt without the need to heat. It is available in ‘SMOOTH’ for walls [in a semi-gloss finish] and ‘GRIP’ finish for floors which exceeds ASTM slip-resistance standards in both wet and dry conditions. In fact Alumigraphics® ‘GRIP’ was named Product of the Year in the category ‘Media for Digital Inkjet Film’ at the 2013 SGIA Expo.
The unique selling point for this award-winning media is that is can be applied without a team of professional installers and without the need for heating tools. (We are more than happy to arrange for our expert fitting team to apply your Alumi graphics if you’d prefer and we would recommend it for large or tiled graphics). It can be cut to shape with plotter-cutters or die-cutters and even scissors, before you apply it using a simple rubber roller or by hand.
- Rugged aluminium foil material naturally conforms to the texture of rough or smooth surfaces, appearing as a painted graphic
- High friction, slip resistance exceeds international anti-slip standards in both dry and wet conditions
- Proven durability for long term and short term use that withstands heavy pedestrian traffic in all weathers for up to one year
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive backing provides superior holding strength and does not require professional installation
- Simple peel off removal with typically no residue remaining on surface
- Environmental friendly with no PVC or hazardous elements and can be disposed with aluminium recycling.
- Pavements and walkways
- Entrances and vestibules
- Stairs, aisles and rows
- Lift and escalator entries
- Parking spaces and curbs
- Patios and courtyards
- Factory and warehouse
- Concourses and landings
- Exterior walls and facades.